Frequently Asked Questions

We have an office that is located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, we have offices in other states such as Ohio, New York, Arizona, and other locations. We also provide our services nationwide in the United States and worldwide in other English, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian-speaking countries.
We answer calls 7 days a week, from 6 am to 10 pm. Our business provides you with all of our services during weekdays from 10 am to 5:30 pm. Best time to reach our website design experts is during weekdays, usually after 12 pm EST.
Normally, we will take 40% of the assigned total cost of your website design as our first partial payment. Once we receive your 40% first partial payment, we will begin our work. Once we complete your design, and once you like it and approve it for completion, we will request the remaining 60% payment. If you don't like the outcome of our work, we will change it and improve our design for you by following your details and guidance. If you do not wish to allow us to improve our ongoing design and will request a refund, please know that we will refund 50% of your first partial payment in the same way that we processed your payment. We will keep 50% of your initial first partial payment for providing our time and work to compensate for our working time. For more details on this, you can check our return and refund terms and conditions on our website at
Yes, with our guidance, you will have to create a new account at the third-party website that would be Domain Registrar that would allow you to create an account and purchase good quality (.com) domain name for your website. Normally, the price of a domain name will range between $20/year to $40/year, depending on whether you just buy a domain name or domain name with additional features such as: security, privacy, and protection from your Domain Registrar. If you already purchased domain name for your company and have it in your account, we would need direct access to your account to connect your domain to hosting. This means that you will have to email us at your username and password to the account that has your purchased domain name (.com). Alternatively, if your Domain Registrar allows it, we can access your account via delegated access to begin our work through invitation to our email at
Yes, we do provide simple and professional-looking Logo Designs. Contact us for details or to place an order for a new Logo Design via email. Reach out to us via email at: to place your order for a new Logo Design.
We will add or change anything on your website for no extra cost up to 3 times within 10 days from the date of your website completion. If you are subscribed to one of our plans in which you receive a hosting plan, SSL certificate and our monthly support, then every month, once a month or multiple times a month, we will be able to make changes on your website upon your request via email to our support team at
A 5-page to 7-page small business website design might take anywhere between 2 to 7 business days to complete. If you fill out our form and provide all your business information on the same day, it will help us speed up the process of completing your website sooner. If you need your website to be completed sooner, please let us know your exact due date via email at or by signing in to your account and opening a new support ticket with high level priority.
Scroll To TopScroll To Top